Robert Musante, Esq.
Robert is the country’s foremost teacher of deposition cross-examination. He has taught the logic essential to taking great adverse depositions – of fact witnesses and experts – to more than 50,000 litigators in 44 states. He has made in-house presentations to the attorneys-general of 11 states and to the partners and associates of 100+ litigation law firms. For 16 years, 1984 thru 1999, he taught civil trial advocacy at the University of California, Berkeley Law School. He has been teaching CLE since 1993 and has crafted many presentations such as:
- Attacking a “Mt. Olympus” Expert’s Opinion at Deposition & Trial
- Attacking the Liar’s Best Lies: “I don’t know,” “I don’t remember,” & “I do remember”
- The Anatomy of a “Superstar” Deposition: David Boies v. Bill Gates in US v. Microsoft
- Deposing the Artful Dodger: Six Cross-Examiners vs. Bill Clinton
- Depositions Done Right! “Best Lawyer in America” vs. Donald Trump
- And more